Small things I thought of:
- This Saturday is my brother's playoff game in Corsicana. I can't WAIT!
- I love the sunshine and everything, but BRING BACK THE COLD WEATHER! It's November already!
- I got to go visit the salon on Tuesday and get my hair cut and colored! That was super fun, and my head is looking pretty good if I do say so myself! ;)
- I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that is counting down the seconds until Thanksgiving break. :) I'm so ready.
- Even more because my brother & sister in law, and baby nephew that live in Germany are coming in and going to be there for Thanksgiving!
- We're also taking family pictures during Thanksgiving break on the Moss side since all the family is going to be there, so that should be a lot of fun!
- My MIL and I think SIL are going to come down a day early and we're all going to do Christmas shopping at Dallas Market! Um, me taking off a day of school to go do some major shopping? YES, PLEASE!!! :) :) :)
- I'm really busy with my grad school right now because I'm working on my research and am in the middle of collecting all of my data at school with the kids. It's been a crazy whirlwind of a time, but I think I'll get everything I need. Now, if I can just get my paper taken care of! :)
- December 7th can't come fast enough (this is my last fall class of the semester)!!
- Today is my precious friend Morgan's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WE LOVE YOU MORGAN!!!
Ok, well I think that's all of the rambling that I can think of for now! Hope you have a great day!