Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Saturday morning we slept in and then Bryan went to the gym with the family while I hung out at home. We met for lunch at our favorite McAlister's Deli and it was very yummy! After lunch Bryan and I went and picked up a few things for Mom's birthday that day. We went back to the house and Bryan was great enough to let me have a little bit of shopping time. I've been having withdrawls, so I was VERY excited! I got a couple of cute shirts from JcPenney's and Target and a super cute pair of leopard flats so I was happy! :)
I went back and then we had dinner and watched football for the rest of the night! On Sunday morning we all got up and went to church, then went out to breakfast at Southfield Grill! Yummy also! After breakfast we went back to the house and then the girls went out and did more shopping :) while the guys stayed home and bbq'd for lunch. We had a great afternoon with the family and then Bryan and I drove back home that night.
Monday we slept in, watched t.v, and then later forced ourselves to get up and go work up at school. That was fun-NOT-but we got it done! :)
We had a great weekend! I wish that we had 4 day weekends all the time! :) Hope that your weekend was as great as mine!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
I have had this annoying old background up there that would always show up first, and always be behind my current background for a while now. Well, I decided that since I worked so hard on the new look, I'd try and get rid of that old one. I clicked and clicked, and well, clicked one too many times because I deleted my old template. Yes, I about had a small heart attack when I saw that EVERYTHING was gone!
I don't know how I did it, but THANK GOODNESS that I was able to get it back. Don't ask me how though. I just know it's all there, and it's just the way I want it!
Enjoy~I know that I will! :)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
- I am a huge romantic at heart. I have loved fairy tales, romance, and happily ever after stories my entire life. I'm a sucker for them like nobody's business! My favorite movie when I was a little girl was "Cinderella" and I watched it over and over so much that I broke the tape. It's still my favorite movie today.
- I love horses. My grandparents have a farm and my uncle raises horses. I've always been around them, and it's been one of my lifelong dreams to one day live in the country on a few acres and own horses. One day it will happen.
- I have never broken a bone, been to Disney Land or successfully learned how to ski (water or snow). I love getting flowers more than any other gift. I can't wait to travel the world with my husband. I'm a country girl at heart. I'd rather be in the mountains than in the city.
- I love everything about winter. I love snow, hot chocolate, a roaring fire, and the smell of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- I'm a very good cook. I learned from my grandmother and mother when I was a little girl. Some of my fondest memories are days that I spent in the kitchen with my grandmother. I didn't know it then, but she taught me so much more than just how to bake an award winning apple pie. She taught me that the only thing in life that mattered, was your relationship with Jesus, how you loved your family, and how you lived life. I miss her so much.
- I am a very picky eater. I can sleep through tornadoes. I am obsessed with the color pink. I always, 100% of the time have my toenails painted. I have very pretty toes. I just don't think so, I've been told so all of my life, by a wide range of people. I am a perfectionist, and very stubborn. If you don't stick to the plan and change it without letting me know, I'm not a happy camper. I'm anal about spelling and am an extremely fast reader.
- I have known I wanted to be a teacher my whole life. More than that, I have known that I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I CAN'T WAIT until I get to have beautiful babies (in 2 more years). I am blessed!
Ok! Those are mine! Now, I'm passing this award onto Kyrbie, Shyanne, Shaunna, Susan, Cassandra, Amy, and Alicia! Can't wait to read ya'lls! :)
Well, since I don't feel like writing, we'll do my old favorite BULLETS!! :)
- The first two weeks of school have gone off without a hitch (fingers crossed that they will that that way)!
- I have a wonderful class! I know I'm going to have a much better year!
- I'm worried about my team this year, but trying to leave it in God's hands.
- I have much more responsibility this year than I did last year. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.
- I'm having to completely learn a brand new grade this year. That is hard.
- I don't know why the second week of school was more exhausting than the first week, but it sure was rough!
- In 2 weeks I will begin my last year of grad school. PTL!
- This semester will be the hardest one yet. Pray for me.
- Bryan is adjusting to his new job very well. He loves teaching! It's definitely extremely different than what he's used to, but he loves it.
- I'm still enjoying my new car! I love her!
- Bryan and I can't WAIT for football season to begin. We have 4 different football schedules to accomodate. We're not skeered...BRING IT!
- Next week will be our first game. Lorena Leopards home opener..I can't wait to see my brother Chandler. He's amazing..and no I'm not biased.
- My brother Chase just started his freshman year at Hardin Simmons University in Abilene, TX. I'm very proud of him and can't wait to see him play. We've been waiting for this day for a while!
- My husband is incredible.
- He makes me lunch every day and writes love notes on my napkins. Does it get any sweeter?
- Married life is amazing. It's also one of the hardest things I've ever done. However, it's COMPLETELY worth it. :)
Ok, well I think that's it. Now, I'm off to pack because we're heading to Shreveport this weekend! Hope ya'll all have a great Labor Day!