My brother sent me a text tonight to check this out, so I did! It's a video that they did over fathers who coach their sons. They featured my brother Chandler and my dad on this last one! How cool is that! You can check them out here! Oh and Lorena's win last week clenched 1st place in district right now! Whoo hoo! GOOOOOOOOO LEOPARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Sunday, October 17, 2010
I found this "Would you rather?" question/survey from Lindsay over at Lee La La and thought I'd steal it and use it myself!
Posted by Chelsey Moss at 1:25 PM
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Before I started this post, I almost thought about not even writing it. I don't ever want to get on here and just be negative and gripe all of the time, but I realized...wait, this is MY blog and I can get on here and gripe about whatever the heck I feel like, whenever I want! I don't plan on doing it all of the time by any means, but tonight is one of those nights when I just need to vent and get it all out.
Let's begin with things that have dissapointed me, stressed me out, made me worry, or just plain pissed me off this week!
- people who make things more stressful for others
- being the last to know
- super long faculty meetings
- not being able to meet my bedtime
- kids not being quiet for one second and it gets so bad that I want to pull my hair out
- whoever has clogged the boys urinal continuously last week and this week
- whoever stuffed paper towels down the boys urinal
- whoever shoved Halloween pencils down the boys urinal
- students who do not listen to a WORD.I.SAY.
- students who ask me questions about the assignment that I JUST finished explaining
- students (not all of them, but most of them)
- parents who ask me the same questions over and over
- parents who want special treatment
- parents who don't expect their child to do the work, but the teacher instead
- parents trying to tell me how to do my job
- being treated like I don't know how to do my job
- not being able to go to yoga because I worked too long, or had to go to the grocery store..or..or..or..
- One Tree Hill not recording..or was there not a new episode this week?
- stressing out over money
- stressing out about when we're going to have kids
- knowing that I can't control what happens to me, only how I react to them
- having one of my room moms come up to school and do everything for me that I've wanted to do, but haven't had the time
- babysitting my favorite kids
- when my favorite 3 yr old kept repeating, "DISGUSTING amigo!" when we were eating at Taco Bell
- that same 3 yr old calling me "Moss" and getting to read to him and tuck him into bed
- watching a 6 year old's flag football game
- sitting and talking with his amazing grandma at this game that is battling cancer
- talking with my friend and co-worker Kara and being able to vent with her about school
- talking with Kara and being relieved to know that my husband and I are not the only ones who have worried about finances and babies
- having my favorite 2nd grade boy from last year still come and talk to me every day about sports and what's going on in his life
- knowing that my husband loves me and cherishes me
- knowing that my husband thinks I'm sexy even when I don't
- Dr. Pepper
- seeing a picture of sweet baby Ben
- knowing that this week will not last forever
- tomorrow is Friday
Posted by Chelsey Moss at 8:26 PM
Saturday, October 2, 2010
Hello October! Boy, am I ever glad to see you! I thought you'd never get here with your cooler temperatures! However, I am so glad that you did and I am LOVING this beautiful day and the fact that I am sitting on my bed with the windows open, basking in the cool breeze floating through my window. Sheer bliss!
Well friends, I'm going to try and catch you up on the past few weeks that have demanded my time and stole me away from you all! Bear with me..this will probably be long!
As I mentioned before, I was busy getting ready for my friend and co-worker Kara's baby shower on September 23rd and I'm glad to announce that it was a success! You should have seen me trying to fit all of her balloons into my car on a VERY windy day! That was quite a sight! Everything turned out perfect and we had a great time!
After the baby shower, Bryan and I went and babysat our favorite kids that night and took them to our favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse! We definitely had fun eating out as a "family of 5" and handled everything rather well! The experience was good practice for the future and I know it will be even easier with only one! Haha..We went home after babysitting and packed because we were going to Lorena for the weekend.
Friday, Sept 24th was the big day! Bryan and I planned on going to see Baby Ben and the family at the hospital that afternoon after school and it was torture having to wait that long! Good thing I was crazy busy that day! Why, you ask? That's because we had our first field trip to the fire station next door to the school! We headed out that afternoon and had a blast. It was so hot, but the kids did really well!
Benjamin Cooper Bradford arrived safely at 8:55 a.m and weighed 7 lbs, 13 oz! It was Bryan's first time to go to the hospital and see a newborn baby and he was a little bit nervous! I of course was not and grabbed Baby Ben and held him for the better part of an hour! There is nothing more amazing than holding a newborn baby in your arms! It was heaven!
Sadly, we had to give Ben back to his Mommy and get on the road to Lorena. Friday night was homecoming and Chandler was crowned Homecoming King! Yay Chandler! Lorena won and it was a great night!
Well, I think I'm going to stop here and continue with part 2 later!
Posted by Chelsey Moss at 3:52 PM