Well, since I don't feel like writing, we'll do my old favorite BULLETS!! :)
- The first two weeks of school have gone off without a hitch (fingers crossed that they will that that way)!
- I have a wonderful class! I know I'm going to have a much better year!
- I'm worried about my team this year, but trying to leave it in God's hands.
- I have much more responsibility this year than I did last year. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing.
- I'm having to completely learn a brand new grade this year. That is hard.
- I don't know why the second week of school was more exhausting than the first week, but it sure was rough!
- In 2 weeks I will begin my last year of grad school. PTL!
- This semester will be the hardest one yet. Pray for me.
- Bryan is adjusting to his new job very well. He loves teaching! It's definitely extremely different than what he's used to, but he loves it.
- I'm still enjoying my new car! I love her!
- Bryan and I can't WAIT for football season to begin. We have 4 different football schedules to accomodate. We're not skeered...BRING IT!
- Next week will be our first game. Lorena Leopards home opener..I can't wait to see my brother Chandler. He's amazing..and no I'm not biased.
- My brother Chase just started his freshman year at Hardin Simmons University in Abilene, TX. I'm very proud of him and can't wait to see him play. We've been waiting for this day for a while!
- My husband is incredible.
- He makes me lunch every day and writes love notes on my napkins. Does it get any sweeter?
- Married life is amazing. It's also one of the hardest things I've ever done. However, it's COMPLETELY worth it. :)
Ok, well I think that's it. Now, I'm off to pack because we're heading to Shreveport this weekend! Hope ya'll all have a great Labor Day!