I got this blog award from my friend Kelsey and am just now getting around to it! Sorry Kels! I have to list 7 traits about myself and pass this award onto 7 other friends.
- I am a huge romantic at heart. I have loved fairy tales, romance, and happily ever after stories my entire life. I'm a sucker for them like nobody's business! My favorite movie when I was a little girl was "Cinderella" and I watched it over and over so much that I broke the tape. It's still my favorite movie today.
- I love horses. My grandparents have a farm and my uncle raises horses. I've always been around them, and it's been one of my lifelong dreams to one day live in the country on a few acres and own horses. One day it will happen.
- I have never broken a bone, been to Disney Land or successfully learned how to ski (water or snow). I love getting flowers more than any other gift. I can't wait to travel the world with my husband. I'm a country girl at heart. I'd rather be in the mountains than in the city.
- I love everything about winter. I love snow, hot chocolate, a roaring fire, and the smell of nutmeg and cinnamon.
- I'm a very good cook. I learned from my grandmother and mother when I was a little girl. Some of my fondest memories are days that I spent in the kitchen with my grandmother. I didn't know it then, but she taught me so much more than just how to bake an award winning apple pie. She taught me that the only thing in life that mattered, was your relationship with Jesus, how you loved your family, and how you lived life. I miss her so much.
- I am a very picky eater. I can sleep through tornadoes. I am obsessed with the color pink. I always, 100% of the time have my toenails painted. I have very pretty toes. I just don't think so, I've been told so all of my life, by a wide range of people. I am a perfectionist, and very stubborn. If you don't stick to the plan and change it without letting me know, I'm not a happy camper. I'm anal about spelling and am an extremely fast reader.
- I have known I wanted to be a teacher my whole life. More than that, I have known that I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I CAN'T WAIT until I get to have beautiful babies (in 2 more years). I am blessed!
Ok! Those are mine! Now, I'm passing this award onto Kyrbie, Shyanne, Shaunna, Susan, Cassandra, Amy, and Alicia! Can't wait to read ya'lls! :)