- Bryan drove in to visit this past weekend!
- We got our Save the Dates mailed out!
- Bryan took me car shopping which was very fun. We're not ready to buy yet, but will be soon!
- We think we more than likely found the place where we're going to buy/build a house!They had A-M-A-Z-I-N-G deals...Bryan was very excited! We met James, he was awesome. Hopefully he will be our friend and I hope to have more news to update soon!
- My mom's friend gave her a brand new veil. It's mine if I want it. Only problem is that it's white. Anyone know how to dye a veil ivory?
- Bryan and I have been on the quest to loose weight and get into superb shape for the wedding. I have been going to the gym and working out at least 3 times a week, started Weight Watchers, and cut out all soda (well during the week at least!). I only drink water mostly, or sugar free fruit punch. Bryan got me hooked! Sadly, Bryan has been beating my butt and already has lost 24ish lbs in one month. Sadly, I have only lost 4 to date. :0( This has been a bit discouraging to me, because I'm doing my best and not cheating or anything. I guess our bodies are just different. Bryan says that he can tell I've lost weight, so I guess I'll believe him! I just think of it as, "Well would you like to weigh 4 more lbs or 4 less lbs?" and the answer is always easy. I'm just going to keep up my hard work. I know SOMETIME it's going to pay off. Plus, I do have another 5 months to lose it all! ;0)
- I'm SO ready for Valentine's Day! This is my first year with an "official" Valentine. I know that last year Bryan sent me roses, but we weren't official yet. So, I'm very excited about this year!!
NOT so exciting things
- my kids have been H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E aaaaaallllllllllllllll week long. I honestly don't know what it is. It's like someone stole my good/ok kids and replaced them with possessed children. To tell the truth, most of you (even fellow teachers) probably wouldn't last in my classroom this week with these devils. I don't know how I've been able to.
- bad kids
- bad kids
- bad kids
- is it Friday yet?
Ok, well I guess when you look at it the good things outweigh the bad ones! I'll just focus on those. HA!