Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday! :)

Anybody recognize this handsome birthday boy?!

Well, he actually doesn't look "exactly" like this today. He looks a little bit more like this!

Instead of a birthday boy, now he's the birthday man! :)

Today is my husband Bryan's birthday! He chose to celebrate his birthday by.........working! Why am I not surprised?! He's a Moss and loves helping other people. That's why I love him so much! I truely don't know what I would do without him. He is so good to me and such a servant!

Tonight we're going to begin to celebrate his birthday with presents and then tomorrow we're going out for a nice lunch so all of his family can be there. More pictures to follow!

Bryan Mitchell Moss,
I love you more than life and am so blessed that you made me your wife! Happy 26th Birthday sweetheart!


1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

Cute blog Mrs. Moss! : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts