Sunday, November 18, 2012

Abigail's 1st Halloween!

For Abigail's first Halloween, she dressed up as a ladybug/princess! When I began to search for costumes, I had a hard time finding anything that would fit her. I was surprised at how little there was for her size! Thank goodness I found this awesome shop on Etsy that sold wings, a tutu, and a bow for an amazing price! I was sold and couldn't wait to dress her up!


On Halloween night, we went with some friends to one of the neighborhoods in Rockwall and went trick-or-treating with them. We had so much fun showing off Abigail and everyone loved how cute she was! She of course put on a great big show for everyone! We had a great time and got some super cute pictures that night. Enjoy!













1 comments:

Majid Ali said...

Please help this Thanksgiving this poor and wretched Christian family. They need your help please share this site with your facebook and twitter friends. God Bless you http://www.indiegogo.com/zahidfamily?a=1785892. This family needs your helping hands

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts