Abigail turned 6 months old on November 1, 2012!
Abigail, this is what you are currently doing:
- You are still in 3 month clothes!
- You're now in size 2 diapers!
- We're guessing you weigh around 13 lbs!
- You're eating 6 oz every 2-2.5 hrs!
- Mommy still nurses you in the morning when you wake up, when she gets home from school and then before bed. You have bottles of breastmilk when you're at the babysitters and we've also started adding a bottle of formula.
- Your naps are still not very consistent. You sleep anywhere from 30 min-2 hrs a day. I'm not too concerned though because of how great you're sleeping at night!
- You still sleep all though the night! Sleeps from 8:30-9 p.m until normally 6-7 a.m.
- You play more during the day and are really starting to focus more on everything around you!
- You still love to sit in your bumbo and bouncer.
- You still love playing on your play mat but when you're done you want to be picked up now!
- You still love to talk and make all sorts of noises!
- You still love your bath time!
- You still love riding in the car seat!
- Your hands are currently in your mouth ALL the time! You normally suck on your index fingers the most, but still no teeth.
- You are still drooling A LOT!
- You continue to do well at MDO.
- You are still rolling around a lot and have been sitting up better, but still not on your own.
- You're still doing a great job sleeping in your crib at night!
- You still sleep in your swaddle and Mommy rocks you to sleep at night.
We love how happy you are and love to watch you do new things every month! :)