Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Christmas 2014!

Christmas 2014 was busy and wonderful as usual! Last year we took Abigail to have her picture taken with Santa at Bass Pro. It turned out good, but was quite the hassle! This year I was excited when I saw that they were having a Santa and Mrs. Claus at our community clubhouse! We took Abigail and were in and out in less than 30 minutes! It was great! :)
We had our family Christmas together at home before we left for Shreveport. It was our turn to spend Christmas with the Moss family this year. I loved seeing Abigail understand a little more this year about Christmas and Christ's birth. It was so fun seeing her excitement!










We later traveled to Shreveport and spent Christmas with Bryan's family. We had a great trip!



When we returned my parents and Chalen came to visit and brought Abigail her Christmas presents!




Our Aunt Morgan took our Christmas pictures this year and I love how they turned out! They are some of my favorites!



I can't believe that this is our last Christmas as a family of 3! :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts