Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The 3 of 2015!

Well the year of 2015 is going to be a very exciting one for the Snodgrass side of the family! We found out that my sister's Chessa and Charity are pregnant and expecting baby boys! Who would have thought that last year I was blogging about them getting married and now I'm blogging about them having babies!

It's also neat because when I was born, my mom and her sister and sister-in-law also had babies, so my grandmother had 3 new grandchildren born in 1983. They called us the 3 of '83! Now, my mom is having the same thing happen, so we're calling them the 3 of 2015! :) Brody will be so excited to play with his cousin's Titus and Cade! I know the boys will all be close!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts