I don't have much time to write, but these are a few things that I wanted to write really fast.
- I love my boyfriend SO much! I know I keep saying that, but it's true. He's so amazing to me, and I don't know what I did to deserve him. He's my rock and keeps me going sometimes. He just makes everything ok, and reminds me that God is in control, everything's going to work out, and God knows the desires of my heart and will give them to me! Love you baby!
- I praise God for making Fridays. They are my favorite days of the week!
- I LOVE the man (or woman) who invented blue jeans. They are officially my best friend and I think jeans should be worn every day.
- I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited about today! Want to know why? In about an hour I'm going to leave and head to Waco. Tonight is the first Lorena Leopard football game and tonight I'm going to get to witness a first. Tonight, for the first time, my brothers, Chase and Chandler will both get to play tonight on varsity, together. Chandler (a soph) will get to join Chase (a senior). We've been waiting for the day when the Snodgrass boys get to play together for a long time and it's finally here! I CAN'T WAIT! Pictures will follow later! ;0)
- To sum it up, I love Bryan, my brothers, Fridays, and football!
- The end!