- I loved One Tree Hill last night (that I watched tonight). It made me laugh out loud..
- I had a yummy Chick-fil-A dinner tonight, along with a yummy Dr. Pepper
- I finished all but 2 of my parent conferences today
- I started the new part of my grad school class with my new professor..she's ok..she makes us do stuff though..I don't think I like that.
- Last night I left my candle burning at my house..for 4 hours while I was at class.
- Thank God my house didn't burn down.
- I can't find my sunglasses.
- This really irritates me.
- Bryan bought be a beautiful new winter coat.
- I love that it's been cold enough the past two days that I could wear it.
- I love him.
- Bryan and I are taking off school on Friday to meet with the counselor for our wedding.
- I'm tired.
- Some people are a lot different than you think they are. No matter how much you try not to, we all end up judging people...and most of the time, we judge them wrongly.
- I put up a new wedding countdown. All you people need to make sure you count down with me!
- I love Bryan Mitchell Moss.
- This week I've heard about friends, or had family members who had vehicles vandalized all during this week. Seriously, who does stuff like that?
- Jacque made me laugh..really hard today!
- Gas at Walmart tonight was $2.16
- Hopefully when I go get gas tomorrow, it will be even cheaper!
- I'm going to go to bed now
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I have a bad case of the posting blahs. I have nothing to post about..or too much to post about but I don't want to do it. All I have is random tidbits...I guess that's better than nothing.