- True love is your fiance' waking up at 5:30 a.m. in the morning and driving 2.5 hours to see you.
- True love is him doing this after he's returned home the night before at 2:30 a.m, because he's had a gymnastics meet that weekend and had to drive 3 hours home late last night.
- True love is him only having 3 hours of sleep when he drove to come see you this morning.
- True love is him driving 2.5 hours in the early morning in order to spend the day with you and then driving 2.5 hours back that night.
- True love is him not being able to be apart from you for one more minute, even though you're going to see each other the coming Friday.
- True love is him telling you that you're completely worth every part of it, and that he would have driven 10 hours just to be with you for one day.
- True love is what I have with Bryan Mitchell Moss..and I couldn't be more happier than I am right now! :0)
I love you baby! Thank you SO much for driving to see me today! I know how tired you were, and it meant a lot to me. I had such a wonderful day and am counting down the seconds until I'm with you again. I love you more than life!
Love the Future Mrs. Bryan Moss!!
P.S. Keep reading for more new posts!