"The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. First, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Second, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Third, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."
Here are my 10!
- I never doubted that I would find my husband. I believed that he was out there somewhere and did not believe in wasting my time dating every Joe Smoe that was out there (which is why I only had about 1-2 serious boyfriends). I had prayed for him since I was 13 yrs old, but diligently began praying for him when I was 25. I prayed specifically that God would bring him to me every night, and on Day 48 I met Bryan. I am a firm believer in prayer!
- I love mysteries. I love reading about them, watching them on t.v., anything having to do with them. This may be because when I was little, I read all of the Nancy Drew books and wanted to be her. Bryan can't stand all of the scary, mystery crime stuff, but I love it!
- I have flown on a plane 5 times during my lifetime, but have never flown with my parents. I have flown with my sister, best friend, and husband. I love flying!
- I am a country girl, but can also be a city girl. I can always find the best of both worlds, but will always be a country girl at heart.
- I am the oldest of 7 siblings, 5 girls-2 boys. Yes, we all come from the same parents, and we're not Morman or Catholic. :)
- I love the color pink, and always have a shade of pink or red on my toenails!
- I love to sing and have been playing the piano for over 10 yrs! When I was trying to decide what I wanted to major in in college, I debated majoring in music. However, teaching obviously won that battle!
- I can probably out sleep anyone. It's a talent of mine. Once I am out, I am OUT!
- I want 4 children and already have my first boy and girl names picked out. However, don't ask me because I won't tell you what they are. I don't want anyone to steal them! :)
- I want to be a stay at home mommy more than anything right now. Too bad I still have to wait about 1.5-2 more years!
Ok, well there are my 10! Now, I'm tagging these 10 wonderful ladies! Check them out! :)
Kyrbie at Joyful Journey's
Erin at Abide in Him
Cassandra at My Cup Runneth Over
Tyly at Living Life, One Mile at a Time
Erica at McMillian's on the Move
Jacque at Jacque's Jibberish
Kelsey at Lavender, Leopard, and Lace
Shaunna at Dawson Delights
Shyanne at Life in the Holik House