Happy Thanksgiving, from our house to yours!
We all have so much to be thankful for this time of year! I am more blessed than I ever have imagined or definitely deserve!
This year, I am especially thankful:
- that I have been saved by the blood of the Lamb
- that I am forgiven
- even though I am a retched sinner, Jesus still loves me anyway
- for my family
- for my grandparents
- for my sweet friends
- for my new friends at church
- for my job
- for my health and my family's health
- for my freedom
- for my home and working car
- that Bryan and I are getting closer to saving more money and eliminating our debt!
- for my blog friends
- most of all for my husband who loves me everyday and treats me like a princess!
I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, Thanksgiving spent with friends and family!