- You still are wearing newborn and some 0-3 clothes
- You moved up to size 1 diapers
- I'm not sure on weight or height but we'll find out on Thursday when we visit the dr for your 2 month shots. Mommy's not looking forward to that! :(
- You're eating every 2-2.5 hrs
- You're taking about a 30 min- 1 hr nap. Gone are the days of our 3 hr naps!
- You still sleep all though the night, PTL! Sleeps from 10-11 p.m until normally 6-7 a.m
- You play more during the day.
- You began focusing more and noticing things. Your favorite thing to do now is watch the fan!
- You love playing on your play mat and talk to your flower all the time.
- You talk all the time. You and Mommy have conversations all the time! :)
- Your hair began to grow back in the front and you have a cute little cowlick in the front right side of your hairline.
- You went to your Aunt Morgan's wedding shower and were the star of the show!
- You still love your bath time!
- You love riding in the car seat and are a total pro!
- You had your first blowout at Olive Garden. It leaked out of your diaper into the carseat and all over Mommy! :) Thank goodness I was prepared though!
- You made your first long road trip to Destin, FL! You were AMAZING and we couldn't have asked for a better baby! Nana and Aunt Chalen rode with us and they were lifesavers!
- You put your toes into the ocean for the first time!
- You went to your first wedding! Uncle Chris and Aunt Morgan got married! You were good, but definitely stayed up too late and we payed for it later!
|You had no problem telling Mommy that picture time was OVER!|