Abigail turned 10 months old on March 1, 2013!
Abigail, this is what you are currently doing:
- You are still in 9 month clothes and can wear some 12 month pants!
- You are still in size 3 diapers!
- I'm guessing that you weigh around 23 lbs! You are getting heavy!
- This month we gave you Mum Mum snacks and you love them. However, you've choked twice on them so Mommy isn't a very big fan anymore. I have to watch you like a hawk when you eat them. I think that very last bite gets stuck on the roof of your mouth or something.
- You still love your baby food and snacks! You ate some pieces of tomato when we ate dinner at Saltgrass one night, but it was a one time thing. The other times we've tried to give it to you, you just squish it up!
- You are eating 6-7 oz of formula every 3-3.5 hrs.
- You're still sleeping great from 7:30 to 6-7 a.m.
- We had your baby dedication on Feb 3rd! Sadly you had a cold, but you were a really good sport and happy most of the time! All the grandparents, your Aunt Chalen, and Morgan and Chris came to celebrate with us! We ate lunch at Johnny Carino's after church and then spent time with Morgan and Chris. It was a great day!
- You began trying to pull up on Feb 7th on your new piano toy Mommy got you!
- You got your first tooth on Feb 8th! It's your middle bottom tooth.
- You got your second tooth on Feb 15th! It's on the bottom right beside your other one! You were such a good baby and we couldn't really even tell you were teething. You really didn't cry much at all!
- You celebrated your first Valentine's Day and got lots of goodies from your grandparents! do such a great job of playing independently and play with your toys all the time!
- Mommy and Daddy went out on their first date night where they had to get a babysitter (other than family). Thankfully you loved Miss Danielle and had a great night!
- You are now throwing fits and have received a swat on your leg. It doesn't really hurt you, but sure does hurt your feelings! You're hearing much more "no ma'am" this month! Uh oh!
- You still love Mommy's hair as your "lovey" when you go to sleep!
- You got a new big girl car seat this month! You now sit facing forward and you love it.
- You started shaking your head "no" on Feb 25th.
- You started officially crawling on Feb 26th! We were so excited! You are getting so fast.
- You clapped your hands for the first time on Feb 27th and it's so cute! You do it all the time now.
- You pulled up and stood up for the first time on Feb 28th!
- We had to lower your bed to the next lowest setting because you started to stand up in bed.
- When I put you to sleep at night, I don't really rock you anymore. I do for about a second, then I pray over you, kiss you goodnight, and then put you in your bed. Most nights you cry anywhere from 1-15 minutes, but the time is getting shorter and shorter each night. For that I am very thankful!
- You still love, love, love bouncing away in your bouncer. Some days you bounce so high and hard I think you're going to fly out of that thing!
- You are surprisingly afraid of the vacuum cleaner (which never bothered you as a little baby), tape measurers (when you pull them out fast and they make a clicking noise) and plastic sacks (like when you put a new one in the trash can). You freak out when you see/hear those noises! You are also afraid of random men..not all men, but just some. I don't get that one.
- Sadly, Mommy can't really keep bows in your hair anymore. You love pulling them out! :) Your hair is getting longer and harder to tame, but not really long enough where I can put a clip in. In the second picture above, this was right after Mommy told you not to touch your bow and then you grabbed it, threw it away and grinned. Little stinker!
- Your favorite thing to play with is the door stops in our house.
- Your favorite activity, much to Mommy's dismay is to pick every tiny item off the floor and put it into your mouth now. Yuck!
Abigail, this was a big month for you! I can't believe we're in the double digit months already. You are looking more like a little girl and not so much a baby anymore! :( Mommy needs you to slow down a bit ok? Thanks! :) I love you princess!