turned 11 months old on April 1, 2013!
Abigail, this is what you are currently doing:
- You are now in 12 month clothes!
- You are still in size 3 diapers!
- I'm guessing that you weigh around 24 lbs! You feel heavier every day!
- You still love your baby food and snacks! We are trying to get you to eat some fruits and veggies now and you're getting it, slowly but surely!
- You are eating 6 oz of formula every 3-3.5 hrs.
- You're still sleeping great from 7:00-7:30 p.m to 6-7 a.m.
- You are now becoming more adventurous and pulling up on everything!
- You are crawling EVERYWHERE and are super fast! I can't turn my head for one second or you're in the other room, closing the door on yourself.
- You cut your top two teeth this month!
- You are still unfortunately throwing fits when things don't go your way, or we don't let you do what you want. We're trying to stay consistant with discipling you. A swat on your hand doesn't faze you at all, but one on the leg definitely gets your attention!
- You used to love taking Mommy's hair and putting on your face when you went to sleep. Now, when you're upset or really sleepy, you love to grab it and start chewing on it. Daddy thinks it's really weird, but Mommy knows that it soothes you!
- You're doing so well putting yourslef to sleep at night! I hold you for about a second, then I pray over you, kiss you goodnight, and then put you in your bed. You don't really cry at all anymore and I am very thankful! You just roll over and go to sleep!
- You do not love your bouncer anymore. :( I think you feel trapped in and want to be on the move. You do love to climb all around it though.
- You are still afraid of the vacuum cleaner, tape measurers (when you pull them out fast and they make a clicking noise), lawn mowers, and random men.
- I've basically given up on trying to keep bows in your hair anymore. You love pulling them out! :)
- Your favorite thing to do now is to crawl all over the house and investigate. You will pull up on the chairs and then cry when you can't figure out how to sit back down. You love playing with the blinds by the front door!
- You are beginning to not like to have your diaper changed. I have to give you something to play with that will distract you or else you whine and fuss the whole time!
Abigail, I can't believe that next month you'll be 1 year old! Eeekkk! Time needs to slow down! I wish I could keep you like this forever! :)