Saturday, April 11, 2015

Rachel & Marshall's Wedding Shower!

Rachel & Marshall had a fish fry wedding shower that was held at Gram's house at the end of the summer! It was so fun and I loved this idea! The only hitch in our day was when Abigail decided to touch my hot hair straightener that I had left on and got a HUGE blister on her hand! I felt so horrible! We went to CVS and were able to get some numbing medicine to put on it and I think it helped a little bit. She definitely wanted to stay with Mommy most of the time, but she decided to get down and play with everyone else later on during the party! We are so happy for Rachel & Marshall and can't wait for their wedding! :)




















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts