I should be:
- finishing packing for the Phi Lamb Officer's Retreat that I'm leaving for tomorrow, instead of reading blogs
- taking a shower
- sleeping since I have to get up at 7:30 to get ready
- sleeping some more
But instead I want to tell you that:
- I'm super excited about the retreat this weekend! I get to meet some new officers, have a sweet time of fellowship, hang out with my best friend J, and get new Phi Lamb t-shirts. What more can a girl ask for? :0) *Shyanne, wish you could be there!
- I love my boyfriend so much!
- He surprised me and came down Monday night. Tuesday morning I woke up and he surprised me by going to Chick-fil-A and getting me breakfast and some beautiful flowers! (Yes, I know I'm spoiled!)
- We spent Tuesday afternoon working in my classroom (new and old). He was such a lifesaver! He moved most of my stuff into my new room, while I did my calendar wall. We got a lot done, and I know I would have lost my mind without him. He's my hero!
- He also put together two fabulous bookshelves that we bought at Target for my living room and bedroom. They're so fun!
- I love Bryan Mitchell Moss.
- I'm very tired.
- The end.