Friday, March 5, 2010

I’ve got to take a moment..

and brag on my husband! I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week, so my husband insisted that I take today off of work. I didn't want to, but we both know that I can't be sick when we're about to take such a big trip next week, plus I don't want to get my baby nephew or anyone else sick! So, I arranged for a substitute for today and stayed home-which was great by the way. I slept until noon! :)

Yesterday was a super long day for me because I had so much to do, so I didn't get home until 7:30 last night. When I got home, to my surprise my husband had cleaned the house, made dinner, AND surprised me with 2 dozen red roses, and 2 iTunes gift cards! Is he amazing or what? I know that I am the most blessed woman ever and don't know how I was lucky enough to snag such a great man! He is the love of my life and I'd be lost without him! I love you baby! You're the best!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts