Sunday, March 21, 2010

new spring look! :)

Anybody noticed my new spring look? I thought it was about time for a new look seeing how it's the first day of spring (even though there's snow covering the ground right now)! I know that you're all dying to hear about my European trip, but it's not happening right now. I'm tired of being on this computer, so I'll post later. I just finished uploading about 400-500 pictures on Facebook, so if you want to check them out, go ahead and take a look! Meanwhile, I'm going to go and eat some lunch! Be back later!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Alrighty then! I'll go check out facebook!

Shayla said...

Welcome Back!

I LOVE the look, the green stripes down the sides are my favorite!!!

I cant wait to see some awesome pictures :D

Makenzie said...

SUPER CUTE header!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts