- our kindergarten Thanksgiving feast was a success today. I'm dead beat though..much better than last year though!
- my bulletin board/wall looks like Thanksgiving threw up on it (pics to come at a later date)
- why is it so strenuous to post pictures and not many people do it, but everybody wants to see them?
- new songs I'm obsessed with are "Butterflies and Anybody out There" by Rissi Palmer. She's amazing..check her out. I'm also obsessed with "Love Like This" by Natasha Bedingfield and "Beautiful Girls" by Sean Kingston.
- two of my students made the front page of the Rockwall newspaper from our 50's day. I'm seriously a proud mama!
- There's normally a day or a moment when I realize that I've fallen in love with my class, or a certain student. Today was one of those days. You know you love him when most days he makes you want to pull out your hair (like today)...but then when he randomly comes up to you, wraps his arms around your neck and kisses you on the cheek, you completely melt and you forgive everything bad he did that day
- I got two "Thanksgiving" presents today from two students. I've never received a Thanksgiving present before so I was excited! I received a restaurant gift card that I can use at Chili's, On the Border, Macaroni Grill, etc and a sweet card. I was muy excited! I also received a precious card that said "You're such a blessing...you're truly an angel-thank you for loving our little boy!" With that card, I received this adorable silver, angel photo frame. Precious.
- Carrie Underwood's new c.d that Jason and Jacque bought me hasn't come out of my c.d player in about two weeks. Yes, it's that good.
- I miss Jason and Jacque.
- I miss the Wader I used to know.
- I'm going to a "hoe down" on Saturday with my singles ABF. I'm excited about meeting new people and having a good time, but scared because I don't really know anyone, and don't want to feel alone and awkward.
- Am I being judgemental when I now automatically assume that all the guys in my ABF have kids? Maybe I just feel that way because most of the guys in my class do have kids..I just want to meet one guy that doesn't have kids or an ex-wife. Maybe that makes me a bad person.
- I am excited that Thanksgiving is next week! I'm ready for the break, but more than that, I'm ready to be with all my immediate and extended family. I'm ready to stuff my face full of my grandma's pumpkin pie, watch some football, and laugh with my sisters and cousins.
- I hate that I had to go to McAlister's Deli last week without Kyrbie. I miss you.
- I love Christmas more than any normal person, and I especially love Christmas music! However, although I might sneak a listen to a Christmas song before Christmas, I feel like I'm cheating if I listen to it before Thanksgiving is over. When a Christmas song comes on the radio, I deliberately change it, as fast as I can.
- Decorating my Christmas tree this year is something I think is going to be very sad for me. I love it when I get to decorate my tree in my classroom with my students (they love it so much!) but when it comes to my own at home, it's a different story.
- December 3rd can't come fast enough.
- I get this almost uncontrollable rage at certain people who can't see what's right and wrong..especially when it's RIGHT in front of their face..and especially when they've been raised to know the difference.
- my CORE class on Monday night was one of the best nights that I've had in a while. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in my life.
- I realized that laughter is best when it's shared by many.
- We found out that Clint's face turns beet red when he's embarrassed.
- I can't get babies out of my brain. I want one so badly.
- I'm so tired that it's 8:50 and I'm going to bed.
- I want nothing short of butterflies.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
This will be a completely random post. Just lots of random things that have been running around my mind/happening in my life lately.