1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both
2. Real tree or artificial? I love real trees, but I have an artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving, normally the first Saturday in December
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime in January
5. Do you like eggnog? I've always said no, because I thought it would be like drinking egg yolks; however, my good friend Cassandra told me that it's really good and doesn't taste like eggs! I might have to try it..maybe
6. Favorite gift received as a child? When I was a little girl, my favorite gift that I got was a little play piano. I "played" that thing 'till it broke! That's probably what inspired my love of music, and got me playing the piano for real!
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes! I got my first one for my house this year. I love it!
8. Hardest person to buy for? EVERYONE in my family..but if I had to pick one, it would be my mom
9. Easiest person to buy for? Jacque :0
10.. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't really remember getting a bad Christmas present. Hopefully we can keep it that way ;0)
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL! Mail and more mail!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman and Charlie Brown's Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? whenever I can. This year I was better and started in November! Yay me!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not that I remember
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? the chips and yummy queso at my grandma's, all the chocolates and sweets, then the Christmas lunch at grandma's..pretty much anything at Grandma's!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? both!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I have a ton..I pretty much love ALL Christmas music..but to name a few: "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey, "Carol of the Bells", "Grown up Christmas Wish" Kelly Clarkson, "White Christmas" Bing Crosby, "Silent Night", "Oh Holy Night", "The Christmas Shoes" Newsong..
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? definitely travel! That's the fun of the holidays
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes, I can..I thought everyone could, but recently have discovered that this is NOT true. Come on people!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? my family has done both growing up, but my favorite is on Christmas Eve. I think it's because I imagine the exact night when Jesus was born, and it's just so much more surreal to me at night.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Not having enough money to spend on everyone
23. What I love most about Christmas? The fact that our Savior was born and came to save the world! I love the beautiful decorations, lights, music~ just the sense of merriness during the season. I love being with my family and friends, and being reminded that the most important thing during Christmas is love. Love is the reason that Jesus came to save us..because He loved us so much that he would give His life for us. In return we should love each other, like He loved us!
24. Do you buy gifts for your pets? No! I don't have a pet..even if I did..still no!
25. Have you ever been Christmas caroling? yes, but it's been a few years. I love caroling!
26. Hot chocolate or hot apple cider? Both!! But my favorite is definitely spiced tea! Thanks mama! :0)