Thursday, October 4, 2007

just call me the arsonist

yes so twice this week I have almost set my house on fire (or could have). I come home from work on Tuesday and discover that I have left my Chi on all day long! Tonight I went into my guest bathroom, and remembered that I had turned on my candle on the candle warmer thing-LAST NIGHT! It was on all NIGHT and all TODAY!! Geez Louise! I'm gonna burn myself up. This will most definitely NOT be something that I tell the fire fighters that are coming to speak at my school tomorrow ;0)

3 comments:

The Holik's said...

Are you happy now??? I told you I don't know how good I will be at this. I just really don't think people want to know anything unless something really exciting happens. I enjoy reading your blog though.

Michael is good. He is playing on our church flag football league with us. I think he is back at the bookstore this fall after he worked at Sears this summer. ANd I know he is taking classes. That's really all I know. Love ya.

Erica said...

I've left my flat iron on all day before, too. Even worse, it was on the carpeted foor! It actually melted the carpet.

None of this is as bad as what I did the other day, though. I left my gas burner on for a few hours. I moved a pot to a front burner and never turned off the back one. It was on low, so I didn't see the flam until I was about to go to bed and the kitchen was dark. Yikes!

Something's Gotta Give said...

I do that with my curling iron a lot. It does turn itself off after awhile, but it still makes me nervous when I find out I forgot about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts