Man, this was a walk down memory lane! A friend sent it to me, and I just HAD to post it. We just laughed and laughed, because it was TOTALLY us! My favs were definitely #32, 33, 39. Enjoy a blast from the past!
You Know You Grew Up In the 80's if:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE! 2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton.
3. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
4. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock".
5. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
6. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
7. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school!
8. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
9. You played the game "MASH"(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
10. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it. 11. You know the profound meaning of " WAX ON , WAX OFF"!
12. You wanted to be a Goonie.
13. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe).
14. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
16. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.
17. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
18. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
24. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
25. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
26. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
27. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
29. You remember Alf, the little furry brown alien from Melmac.
30. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB".
31. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell," The ORIGINAL class.
32. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
36. You owned a bannana clip.