I'm SO ready for spring! Today is a BEAUTIFUL day. It feels like spring! I love spring for many reasons, which I have decided to post below.
- the beautiful spring weather!
- everything is new and green and growing
- the weather is just right..not too hot, not too cold
- I love going to the park, running, doing any activity outside in the spring
- flowers..I love the flowers in the spring..well I love them anytime, but especially in the spring. I have precious memories of my grandmother's flower garden in the spring. It was one of my favorite things to do when I was a little girl to go and help her work in the garden. I miss it so much.
- SPRING BREAK! Need I say more?!
- Easter~the wonderful celebration of our Lord's resurrection!
- my BIRTHDAY...if you don't know yet, my birthday is a HUGE thing to me..and I believe it should be..your birthday is the day that you celebrate you! It should be a big thing. Oh yeah, mine's April 25th. Only 56 more days! Don't worry, I'll be reminding you and giving you a birthday countdown ;0) You won't have any way to forget my birthday!
- baseball games...there's nothing like a spring baseball game..I love them
- track season...I love track
- cute shirts and spring dresses! Pretty much any type of spring clothing
- spring shoes! Whoo hoo! All the cute flip flops and cute open toed shoes...love 'em
- the end of the school year..by then, I'm SO ready for summer! 2 full months of absolute freedom!
I'm sure there are many more I could add, but that's about it for now...now if the spring weather would only get here and stay. *sigh*