1) What I was doing 10 years ago..
- I can remember this like it was yesterday. My family and I had just moved to Lorena and into our new house. To this day, that was my favorite house that we've ever lived in. I was preparing to go into my freshman year of high school at a public school for the first time in my life. That summer was hard because of the friends and loved ones that I had to leave, but also it was great because it gave us all a new start.
2) 7 things on my to-do list today...
- take a shower
- wash the comforters
- continue watching disc 3 of "Dr. Quinn"
- eat lunch
- finish Bryan's laundry
- go on a walk with Bryan
- update my posts on what's been going on the past couple of weeks!
3) Snacks I enjoy...
- Chex mix
- Ritz Cheese Crackers
- Sour straws
- anything chocolate
4) Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
- pay off all mine and my family's debt and then put a ton of money into all of our savings accounts, buy my new Sequoia and Bryan whatever he wants, buy each of my family members a new car, build my dream home, buy Bryan & Mom and Dad their boats and house by the lake, travel to Egypt, Rome, Australia, Scotland, and Hawaii, buy a whole new wardrobe, buy a personal trainer and a hair stylist, put money into all of my future children's college funds, build Bryan a wonderful science lab equipped with everything that he could ever want, buy him the super cool grill that he wants, buy everything I could ever want for my classroom, build my own super fabulous library, donate money into all different organizations that I love, tithe the biggest check that anyone has ever seen and divide it into every church that I've ever been a member of in my entire life.
5) Five bad habits
- I bite my nails
- I don't eat as healthy as I should
- I have a habit of letting everything get really dirty and then clean like crazy
- I get very quiet and normally don't talk at all when I'm mad (Bryan does not like this habit! ;0)
- I can sometimes be a little too sarcastic for my own good
6)Places I've lived...
- Friona, TX
- Brady, TX
- Wall, TX
- Brownfield, TX
- Claude, TX
- Elgin, TX
- Lorena, TX
- San Angelo, TX
- Rockwall, TX
- nanny to 4 little girls
- worked in the little league concession stands during the summer
- worked at a thrift shop
- cashier and server at McAlister's Deli
- worked as a secretary for the Angelo State University Men's Athletic Dept.
- worked at the University Student Bookstore in San Angelo
- student taught at Lamar Elementary (and yes, I consider this a job even though I didn't get paid!)
- barrista at the Hasting's Cafe in San Angelo
- teacher at Springer Elementary in Rockwall, TX
- babysitter in practically every town I've lived/live in
- oldest child of seven kids...that job never ends!
8) Bloggers I'm tagging...
- Sarah Burch