So I am very excited that it's finally the weekend..mainly because my week sucked. Nothing too terrible happened, but nothing great did either..I'm in the bulleting mood, so here we go:
- I finished my winter mini last night..go me..it wasn't really bad at all
- I start my two spring semester classes on Monday..dangit
- my sister Charity and her boyfriend Luke are here visiting~they got here last night. They right now are out with friends. They invited me to go out to dinner with them tonight, but I said no thanks. I just don't like hanging out with them and Charity's friends, mainly because I hate being the 5th wheel...it's really more obvious then that I'm alone. Am I weird for feeling that way?
- I stayed in on a Friday night and actually went and worked out! Now, I know I'm really weird. Is that being faithful or pititful? I'm not sure.
- I finished week 2 of my Couch-5K program!!
- At school the faculty is doing a "Biggest Loser" program, so I joined and went and weighed in today. I said that my goal was to lose 10 lbs. Hopefully I'll far surpass that, but I'm learning to start small.
- With some of my co-workers, I'm also planning on doing yoga, pilates, and kickboxing at school after school...PLUS my Couch-5K program. I'm either going to suck at this, or become a workout machine. Ask me how this turned out in 8 weeks...no really, ask me.
- Even though I felt weird staying in when I could have gone out, it felt really good to go and run tonight! I really like it when the air is cooler, and I have that "cool" sweat vs. the nasty hot sweat. The cool breeze just feels so exhilarating! It was awesome to be running at night, looking up at the sky and seeing the moon and stars. I was again reminded how amazing God's mighty hand is, that He would create such wonders!
- I'm definitely at the point where I'm getting sick of my kids..really...pretty much I want to wring their scrawny little necks to make them just be still and SHUT UP! Seriously today, I made them all sit and be absolutely silent, just so I could have some peace and quiet. Please pray that I make it to spring break!
Ok that's about it *sigh*