Thursday, September 27, 2007

Angela the Elephant!

This was so cute I had to share!

Yesterday morning during class, we were doing our daily morning question. The question of the day was, "If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?". The children's answers were pretty cute..one said flamingo, because they would love to be pink, one said a tiger so he could roar at people, one said a dog, because dogs were fun.

However, my favorite one came from my Angela. Angela is a precious little girl I have, who is so beautiful, sweet, and VERY quiet. I think of her as a little pixie..she is so tiny! Anyways, when it was her turn, I said, "Angela what animal would you be?" and she said, " an ELEPHANT!" I was very surprised when she said that, so I said, "Why would you like to be an elephant?" and she replied, "because they stomp!" Hahahahaha..how presh is that! It's just so ironic..you have this quiet, little bitty thing who inside wants to be the exact opposite..huge and loud!

It made my day! :0)

3 comments:

Something's Gotta Give said...

That is adorable! Almost, ALMOST, makes me want to be a teacher. (o:

cls said...

All your little anecdotes make me think that elementary is where it's at. Let's just hope I can pass those tests!

stollison said...

That is so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts