Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Season 1: Disc 1: FINISHED

Yes, I did watch a whoppin 5 episodes this afternoon and finished the whole thing. It's not that I never watched the show, or never saw it; I deliberately never watched it on t.v because I hadn't seen it from the beginning. Now, I am very glad I never did! Thank you NETFLIX! Now I'm on to disc 2!

I forgot how much like ER it is. You have to put yourself back into the "world of medicine". Now, I'm not squeamish or anything and I can deal with blood and needles, but it took me a while to get readjusted to all the medicine and surgery stuff. I know it's all about Dr's and hospitals, etc. but I was surprised how most everything happens at the hospital. It's like they have no personal lives..or anything happens outside the hospital. I guess it's too early for me to determine though. I've still got a couple of seasons to go!

I honestly can't say that I'm obessed like you ladies are, but I am definitely interested!

(in Dr. McDreamy of course ;0)

4 comments:

stollison said...

It gets to where more of the show is at "home" and not all of it is at the hospital. Have you met McSteamy yet? Wow. Welcome to the world of Grey's! Love it! I can't wait for this season's opener!

Tyly said...

I could be wrong, but if she's only watched the first disc of season one, I don't think she has met McSteamy yet... meeting him is well worth the wait! :o)

It only gets better and better....

you're going to love it!

Sarah said...

Nope. She hasn't met Denny or McSteamy yet.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll laugh some more! :)

cls said...

Hey there! My friend Erica is planning on messaging you for some craft ideas for her daughter (seeing as how you're a K teacher and all). Don't be scared. She's my buddy. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts