Thursday, September 20, 2007

Star Spangled Banner..Whitney style!

You'll have to trust me when I say that I've searched all the versions of the "Star Spangled Banner" and listened to them all. So when I say that out of all of them, her version is the best, I'm not lying! In my honest opinion, she has the most beautiful, powerful, voice of any woman artist that I have ever heard in my whole life.

It is old school, and she has the fro going on..but she's also got the soul ;0) Seriously gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it and makes me want to salute! Thanks Whitney!

2 comments:

stollison said...

Fabulous! I get goosebumps and tear up every time I hear our national anthem! Thanks for sharing!! God bless our troops!

cls said...

WOW!! That was amazing! Of course, it made me cry - standard. It's sad that she's fallen from such great heights. She used to be such an inspiration. :o(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts