Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It's Already a Good Day!

Why? Because:
  • right now it's 6:30 am and I'm dressed (looking beautiful if I might say ;0), ready to go..EARLY(that never happens)!
  • today is PAYDAY!!!!! Whoo hooo...I could just post that and it would be enough. AND today is the first check that I'll get that has my new salary increase ;0)
  • the new Rascal Flatts cd, "Take Me There" comes out today!
  • I'm going to get to go to Chick-fil-A for breakfast! AND it's going to be free because I have a teacher's coupon!

Now, somebody just TRY and beat my morning ;0)

5 comments:

Something's Gotta Give said...

Hey! I just put my first post up, so you can comment there now.

cls said...

Dang. My morning consisted of waking up TOO early and going to the Dodge dealer with no makeup on and waiting two hours for a key to be made.

Workshop days trump Dodge dealers, hands down.

kj said...

whoa! i seriously doubt that morning could be beat. i didn't even know rascal flats had another cd coming out! i'm gonna have to go get that, but i don't get paid until friday...you stinker! ;)

Bethany Hernandez said...

oh, chick-fil-a for breakfast...sounds heavenly.

that other stuff sounds cool too =)

cls said...

I saw on Facebook that you're good day turned bad? :o( Wanna blog about it? ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts