Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday Night Lights

This past Friday night, I tagged along with Amy and Jorge to go watch Allen play Plano Senior High at Plano. It was probably the best game I've seen in a long time..we had SO much fun! It was true Friday night football weather :0) The game was so good! One of the most exciting things that we got to see though, was the Navy parachute guys. The jet flew over the stadium and dropped the jumpers out and they flew in and landed on the football field! I posted videos that I took of them. WATCH THE SECOND ONE FIRST! In the second video, at the very end, you'll notice that the parachute looks a little different. At first we thought it was a guy with two parachutes, but it's actually two parachuters hooked together! I wasn't able to get it on the video, but it was really cool because they suddenly broke off and both flew in together. Have fun and watch them! WARNING! DO NOT have your volume turned up all the way when you watch the videos. Have it turned on some, but not full blast! I apologize in advance for all of Amy and mine's screaming. Hey, we were excited!


1 comment:

The Holik's said...

Oh, yes. I am so excited to be joining the blogging world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts