Monday, September 17, 2007

Who's the Boss?




This has become my new secret addiction and I admit it..I tivo every episode that I can find. When my friend Jacque called me the other day and asked what I was doing, I told her "watching Who's the Boss". I'm pretty sure she's still laughing at me. I remember watching it when I was younger and being so in love with Tony Micelli (I still am). I have found though that I LOVE LOVE Mona..she is hilarious and makes me laugh so much. I also love Alyssa Milano in this series..she's just so fun. I just love "Who's the Boss?" period!

And yes, I know and can sing the theme song by heart..so sue me

2 comments:

stollison said...

I used to watch that show!! I haven't seen it in so long! I didn't know it still came on!

cls said...

Oh man! That took me back a few years! I love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts