Monday, September 24, 2007

A good night..

So it's actually turned out to be a good night! I got out of my grad school class earlier then planned..but shhhh..if anyone asks, we were there until 9:30!

Class was really good tonight..I felt like I wasn't there as long as I actually was and I felt like I learned and could apply all the material. Plus, we had some yummy food and desserts! I mean come on, how can your evening go wrong when you have chocolate cake?!

Another good thing is that tomorrow I get to play hookie from school! Well, actually I'm going to a workshop..but still..it's a little change in the everyday routine! Yay for change!

2 comments:

cls said...

My favorite part about teaching was those workshop days! Love them!

cls said...

P.S. Not too sure how to reach Sara, either. I get the same thing. :O(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts