Thursday, September 27, 2007

I know he meant well..

but I don't think my Jimiah knew the impact of his words when he ran up to me, gave me a big hug, then looked up at me with that sweet face and said, "Miss Snodgrass are you going to have a baby?!" I'm sure that my loud gasp and look of shock on my face might have given it away that that was NOT something you say to your old teacher. I said, "NO!! Jimiah do I LOOK like I'm going to have a baby?" Then he just looked at me with a big smile, and said, "no!" and gave me another hug.

After school, he came up again and gave me another hug and then said, "Miss Snodgrass you look really pretty!"

It ALMOST made up for what he said earlier ;0) Geez I love that kid.....

3 comments:

Amanda said...

OH NO! haha... I hate it when stuff like that happens...

Something's Gotta Give said...

Oh no! Little kids say the craziest things sometimes. Don't feel bad-when I was in high school, the little brat...I mean, the cute little boy I was baby-sitting was eating pizza for dinner, and I got a slice and he said, "Should you really be eating that pizza?" Yeah. He immediately apologized when he saw the look on my face. (o:

cls said...

LoL! How awful! You do NOT look like you're having a baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Love!

my wedding countdown


Custom Countdowns & MySpace Layouts